Day 31, yay! I made it through the first month!. I took my camera down to toddler group today. Lily and I have been going there since she was a tiny baby in a car seat seat, and the ladies seem to love the noise & disruption that Lily and her best friend H bring with them! They never fail to make them smile every week! This is her favourite bike and can normally be found on it for 90 minutes every Thursday morning.. until the biscuits & snacks come out!!
- You know when you have so much stuff to do you don't know where to start 😖😫 - 16 hours ago
- @angielund78 Oh my goodness!!!! Still ❤️❤️❤️this picture!!! 😘😘 - 17 hours ago
- @sigreg Ahh bless ya, it was great to see you as well! I was just going to type you a message to say sorry I didn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- Bloody hell.. really shocked to hear about Chester 😓 - 3 days ago
- @Cadgwith_Cove How the blinking heck did they manage to get that out?!?! - 3 days ago
My Cloud!#bcafc 2013 astronomy Black Country blog Bradford Bradford City breakfast busy Carling Cup cat chapter children COPS Cup final daughter dog dogs Early Learning Centre ELC family family time food football fresh air friends fun funny happy Happyland Highgate Common Himley Hall home ISS kennels kids Kingswinford laughter living together love Mum mummy outside parenting park pet pets photo photography play playing police police dog police puppy project365 project 365 puppy puppy walking school silent sunday snow snowmageddon South Staffs space stay at home mum sunshine tired UK COPS Walk walking warm weather West Midlands winter working mum