It was such a beautiful day, that it was a shame to waste the afternoon. Oli had his swimming lesson and was really quick at getting himself out and dried, I think the excitement of going to Dudley Zoo helped there as normally its a painful process I can tell you! Several layers later and we are at the top of the castle making our way around all the animal enclosures, we might have only had ninety minutes, but we had so much fun and there is nothing I love more than taking pictures of animals! Here are just a few of Dudley Zoo’s special guests!
- Scan done.. that was a bizarre experience. New cross hospital is HUGE! Wasn't overly keen on having the mask fitted 😬😷 - 3 hours ago
- @Lyds170 Thanks Lydia :) xx - 3 hours ago
- RT @GHmagazine: '6 things I've learned since my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer' @BCCare bit.ly/2rdndoD https://t.co/gjXaujw… - 8 hours ago
- @WMFireDogs @WestMidsFire @WMInvestigators Getting there thank you :) off for a ct scan today for when I start radiotherapy! - 8 hours ago
- @WMFireDogs @WestMidsFire @WMInvestigators Probably a radiator in a previous life maybe?!? - 9 hours ago
My Cloud!#bcafc 2013 astronomy Black Country blog Bradford Bradford City breakfast busy Carling Cup cat chapter children COPS Cup final daughter dog dogs Early Learning Centre ELC family family time food football fresh air friends fun funny happy Happyland Highgate Common Himley Hall home ISS kennels kids Kingswinford laughter living together love Mum mummy outside parenting park pet pets photo photography play playing police police dog police puppy project365 project 365 puppy puppy walking school silent sunday snow snowmageddon South Staffs space stay at home mum sunshine tired UK COPS Walk walking warm weather West Midlands winter working mum