It was such a beautiful day, that it was a shame to waste the afternoon. Oli had his swimming lesson and was really quick at getting himself out and dried, I think the excitement of going to Dudley Zoo helped there as normally its a painful process I can tell you! Several layers later and we are at the top of the castle making our way around all the animal enclosures, we might have only had ninety minutes, but we had so much fun and there is nothing I love more than taking pictures of animals! Here are just a few of Dudley Zoo’s special guests!
- You know when you have so much stuff to do you don't know where to start 😖😫 - 16 hours ago
- @angielund78 Oh my goodness!!!! Still ❤️❤️❤️this picture!!! 😘😘 - 17 hours ago
- @sigreg Ahh bless ya, it was great to see you as well! I was just going to type you a message to say sorry I didn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- Bloody hell.. really shocked to hear about Chester 😓 - 3 days ago
- @Cadgwith_Cove How the blinking heck did they manage to get that out?!?! - 3 days ago
My Cloud!#bcafc 2013 astronomy Black Country blog Bradford Bradford City breakfast busy Carling Cup cat chapter children COPS Cup final daughter dog dogs Early Learning Centre ELC family family time food football fresh air friends fun funny happy Happyland Highgate Common Himley Hall home ISS kennels kids Kingswinford laughter living together love Mum mummy outside parenting park pet pets photo photography play playing police police dog police puppy project365 project 365 puppy puppy walking school silent sunday snow snowmageddon South Staffs space stay at home mum sunshine tired UK COPS Walk walking warm weather West Midlands winter working mum