- My entry to @RMets #StormHour #POTW - whisps of clouds above the fields of lavender @StormHour https://t.co/JwgaSfFHHk - 5 hours ago
- My entry to @RMets #StormHour #POTW - Noctilucent clouds over Kingswinford @StormHour #clouds #blackcountry https://t.co/oOIgsgsawi - 5 hours ago
- Just had those weird wave clouds over the house! https://t.co/2FkP2JLws3 - 8 hours ago
- @frasergj @RMetS @StormHour @chris_alpacas @perkinsphotos1 @jayceb19 @JoannePepper9 @VeronicaJoPo @davies_parry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 8 hours ago
- @V_greys Hehe!! You’re the same as me!!! 🤣 - 8 hours ago
- Black Country
- Bradford City
- Carling Cup
- Cup final
- Early Learning Centre
- family time
- fresh air
- Highgate Common
- Himley Hall
- living together
- police dog
- police puppy
- project 365
- puppy walking
- silent sunday
- South Staffs
- stay at home mum
- UK COPS
- West Midlands
- working mum
Author Archives: joannanoble
Our meal out to celebrate the start of our very exciting weekend didnt exactly end how we wanted it to! Bending down to pick up a crayon resulted in this, an ice pack and a filled in accident form!
As Sunday draws nearer Mr.N had the big decision of which shirt to wear under his new cup final one.. so we decided to get them all out!!
Lily had breakfast with her two best friends today! PD pup Unis and the newest addition to the family (thanks to Uk Cops!) PD Nero. She doesn’t half love these two!
It was such a beautiful clear night, so the temptation to try and shoot the ISS again was too much. I packed the tripod and the camera and headed back out to the tallest hill looking over the Black Country, … Continue reading
Tough day today. Its nothing most working Mums don’t go through, but my head has been filled with guilt, sorrow and questions today. Thanks to the new job landing right on half term it meant that we had to find … Continue reading
A beautiful clear nights sky tonight meant only one thing, time to try and capture the ISS flying over my garden! This is it, with the Moon and Jupiter for good measure. God I love space!!
I made the mistake of trying to get Unis to move out of my chair in the lounge.. this was the look that greeted me!