- Scan done.. that was a bizarre experience. New cross hospital is HUGE! Wasn't overly keen on having the mask fitted 😬😷 - 3 hours ago
- @Lyds170 Thanks Lydia :) xx - 3 hours ago
- RT @GHmagazine: '6 things I've learned since my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer' @BCCare bit.ly/2rdndoD https://t.co/gjXaujw… - 8 hours ago
- @WMFireDogs @WestMidsFire @WMInvestigators Getting there thank you :) off for a ct scan today for when I start radiotherapy! - 8 hours ago
- @WMFireDogs @WestMidsFire @WMInvestigators Probably a radiator in a previous life maybe?!? - 9 hours ago
My Cloud!#bcafc 2013 astronomy Black Country blog Bradford Bradford City breakfast busy Carling Cup cat chapter children COPS Cup final daughter dog dogs Early Learning Centre ELC family family time food football fresh air friends fun funny happy Happyland Highgate Common Himley Hall home ISS kennels kids Kingswinford laughter living together love Mum mummy outside parenting park pet pets photo photography play playing police police dog police puppy project365 project 365 puppy puppy walking school silent sunday snow snowmageddon South Staffs space stay at home mum sunshine tired UK COPS Walk walking warm weather West Midlands winter working mum
Tag Archives: love
Lily had breakfast with her two best friends today! PD pup Unis and the newest addition to the family (thanks to Uk Cops!) PD Nero. She doesn’t half love these two!
Tough day today. Its nothing most working Mums don’t go through, but my head has been filled with guilt, sorrow and questions today. Thanks to the new job landing right on half term it meant that we had to find … Continue reading
Today marks the end of one chapter of my life and the start of another. I became a working mum again! The surprising thing is that I am so excited by the challenge, the opportunity and using my brain to … Continue reading
Today was my last day off before starting work, and rather perfectly it fell on a rest day for Mr.N. We dropped Oli off at school, spent the morning with Lily at toddler group, had some dinner, took her over … Continue reading
A quick snap of Lily thoroughly pampering George this morning!
We sent this picture to Mr.N today to remind him to hurry home from work today because we missed him!