- You know when you have so much stuff to do you don't know where to start 😖😫 - 16 hours ago
- @angielund78 Oh my goodness!!!! Still ❤️❤️❤️this picture!!! 😘😘 - 17 hours ago
- @sigreg Ahh bless ya, it was great to see you as well! I was just going to type you a message to say sorry I didn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- Bloody hell.. really shocked to hear about Chester 😓 - 3 days ago
- @Cadgwith_Cove How the blinking heck did they manage to get that out?!?! - 3 days ago
My Cloud!#bcafc 2013 astronomy Black Country blog Bradford Bradford City breakfast busy Carling Cup cat chapter children COPS Cup final daughter dog dogs Early Learning Centre ELC family family time food football fresh air friends fun funny happy Happyland Highgate Common Himley Hall home ISS kennels kids Kingswinford laughter living together love Mum mummy outside parenting park pet pets photo photography play playing police police dog police puppy project365 project 365 puppy puppy walking school silent sunday snow snowmageddon South Staffs space stay at home mum sunshine tired UK COPS Walk walking warm weather West Midlands winter working mum
Tag Archives: photo
It was such a beautiful clear night, so the temptation to try and shoot the ISS again was too much. I packed the tripod and the camera and headed back out to the tallest hill looking over the Black Country, … Continue reading
A beautiful clear nights sky tonight meant only one thing, time to try and capture the ISS flying over my garden! This is it, with the Moon and Jupiter for good measure. God I love space!!
I made the mistake of trying to get Unis to move out of my chair in the lounge.. this was the look that greeted me!
I can remember taking the call from the kennels back in April last year as if it was yesterday. They asked me if there was any chance I could have a pup earlier than planned as they had a litter … Continue reading
It was such a beautiful day, that it was a shame to waste the afternoon. Oli had his swimming lesson and was really quick at getting himself out and dried, I think the excitement of going to Dudley Zoo helped … Continue reading
It’s all about the feet..