- My entry to @RMets #StormHour #POTW - whisps of clouds above the fields of lavender @StormHour https://t.co/JwgaSfFHHk - 3 hours ago
- My entry to @RMets #StormHour #POTW - Noctilucent clouds over Kingswinford @StormHour #clouds #blackcountry https://t.co/oOIgsgsawi - 3 hours ago
- Just had those weird wave clouds over the house! https://t.co/2FkP2JLws3 - 6 hours ago
- @frasergj @RMetS @StormHour @chris_alpacas @perkinsphotos1 @jayceb19 @JoannePepper9 @VeronicaJoPo @davies_parry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 6 hours ago
- @V_greys Hehe!! You’re the same as me!!! 🤣 - 6 hours ago
- Black Country
- Bradford City
- Carling Cup
- Cup final
- Early Learning Centre
- family time
- fresh air
- Highgate Common
- Himley Hall
- living together
- police dog
- police puppy
- project 365
- puppy walking
- silent sunday
- South Staffs
- stay at home mum
- UK COPS
- West Midlands
- working mum
Tag Archives: police dog
Lily had breakfast with her two best friends today! PD pup Unis and the newest addition to the family (thanks to Uk Cops!) PD Nero. She doesn’t half love these two!
Tough day today. Its nothing most working Mums don’t go through, but my head has been filled with guilt, sorrow and questions today. Thanks to the new job landing right on half term it meant that we had to find … Continue reading
I made the mistake of trying to get Unis to move out of my chair in the lounge.. this was the look that greeted me!
I can remember taking the call from the kennels back in April last year as if it was yesterday. They asked me if there was any chance I could have a pup earlier than planned as they had a litter … Continue reading
It’s all about the feet..
After a walk of about 8 miles today, this was our rather tired puppy, refusing to be moved from the sofa!!
Can you guess what Unis has just done?!?!? hehe! She even looks guilty!!
I think technically this was sent to me on the 15/365, but I only saw it on the 16/365 so I think it counts as a photo for this day! Plus it made me smile all day! And still does! … Continue reading
After running, jumping and bouncing around in the snow, it was time for a sit down before heading home. The beautiful Himley Hall providing the back drop.