- Scan done.. that was a bizarre experience. New cross hospital is HUGE! Wasn't overly keen on having the mask fitted 😬😷 - 3 hours ago
- @Lyds170 Thanks Lydia :) xx - 3 hours ago
- RT @GHmagazine: '6 things I've learned since my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer' @BCCare bit.ly/2rdndoD https://t.co/gjXaujw… - 8 hours ago
- @WMFireDogs @WestMidsFire @WMInvestigators Getting there thank you :) off for a ct scan today for when I start radiotherapy! - 8 hours ago
- @WMFireDogs @WestMidsFire @WMInvestigators Probably a radiator in a previous life maybe?!? - 9 hours ago
My Cloud!#bcafc 2013 astronomy Black Country blog Bradford Bradford City breakfast busy Carling Cup cat chapter children COPS Cup final daughter dog dogs Early Learning Centre ELC family family time food football fresh air friends fun funny happy Happyland Highgate Common Himley Hall home ISS kennels kids Kingswinford laughter living together love Mum mummy outside parenting park pet pets photo photography play playing police police dog police puppy project365 project 365 puppy puppy walking school silent sunday snow snowmageddon South Staffs space stay at home mum sunshine tired UK COPS Walk walking warm weather West Midlands winter working mum
Tag Archives: police puppy
Tough day today. Its nothing most working Mums don’t go through, but my head has been filled with guilt, sorrow and questions today. Thanks to the new job landing right on half term it meant that we had to find … Continue reading
A quick snap of the pooch before heading out for a super busy, exciting day! Love her!
Quite clearly the snow turned Unis in to a crazy loon of a puppy today chasing everything from geese to birds! She doesn’t half look cute though! ps – tonight was the night Bradford City got through to the Carling … Continue reading
I think technically this was sent to me on the 15/365, but I only saw it on the 16/365 so I think it counts as a photo for this day! Plus it made me smile all day! And still does! … Continue reading
After running, jumping and bouncing around in the snow, it was time for a sit down before heading home. The beautiful Himley Hall providing the back drop.
One very tired puppy after our walk yesterday!