- @lilly_layla1 If it's anything like round here it's for Divali celebrations - 6 hours ago
- @angielund78 *LOUD VOICE* Yes they bloody are 😡 - 1 day ago
- RT @DudleyPolice: #MISSING - Have you seen Matthew Gill from #Stourbridge anywhere? We would urge you to call the Locate team on 01902 649… - 2 days ago
- @ClareCharnley @GaryBarlow it's ace! Going to have to buy a sodding record player now though!! 🤣😂 - 2 days ago
- Found these beauties today!My kids have no idea what 7" records are!🤦🏼♀️Still got my first tour prog.& ticket as w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 days ago
My Cloud!#bcafc 2013 astronomy Black Country blog Bradford Bradford City breakfast busy Carling Cup cat chapter children COPS Cup final daughter dog dogs Early Learning Centre ELC family family time food football fresh air friends fun funny happy Happyland Highgate Common Himley Hall home ISS kennels kids Kingswinford laughter living together love Mum mummy outside parenting park pet pets photo photography play playing police police dog police puppy project365 project 365 puppy puppy walking school silent sunday snow snowmageddon South Staffs space stay at home mum sunshine tired UK COPS Walk walking warm weather West Midlands winter working mum
Tag Archives: puppy
Lily had breakfast with her two best friends today! PD pup Unis and the newest addition to the family (thanks to Uk Cops!) PD Nero. She doesn’t half love these two! Advertisements
Tough day today. Its nothing most working Mums don’t go through, but my head has been filled with guilt, sorrow and questions today. Thanks to the new job landing right on half term it meant that we had to find … Continue reading
I made the mistake of trying to get Unis to move out of my chair in the lounge.. this was the look that greeted me!
Today was my last day off before starting work, and rather perfectly it fell on a rest day for Mr.N. We dropped Oli off at school, spent the morning with Lily at toddler group, had some dinner, took her over … Continue reading
I can remember taking the call from the kennels back in April last year as if it was yesterday. They asked me if there was any chance I could have a pup earlier than planned as they had a litter … Continue reading
It’s all about the feet..