- My entry to @RMets #StormHour #POTW - whisps of clouds above the fields of lavender @StormHour https://t.co/JwgaSfFHHk - 3 hours ago
- My entry to @RMets #StormHour #POTW - Noctilucent clouds over Kingswinford @StormHour #clouds #blackcountry https://t.co/oOIgsgsawi - 3 hours ago
- Just had those weird wave clouds over the house! https://t.co/2FkP2JLws3 - 5 hours ago
- @frasergj @RMetS @StormHour @chris_alpacas @perkinsphotos1 @jayceb19 @JoannePepper9 @VeronicaJoPo @davies_parry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 5 hours ago
- @V_greys Hehe!! You’re the same as me!!! 🤣 - 5 hours ago
- Black Country
- Bradford City
- Carling Cup
- Cup final
- Early Learning Centre
- family time
- fresh air
- Highgate Common
- Himley Hall
- living together
- police dog
- police puppy
- project 365
- puppy walking
- silent sunday
- South Staffs
- stay at home mum
- UK COPS
- West Midlands
- working mum
As Sunday draws nearer Mr.N had the big decision of which shirt to wear under his new cup final one.. so we decided to get them all out!!
Lily had breakfast with her two best friends today! PD pup Unis and the newest addition to the family (thanks to Uk Cops!) PD Nero. She doesn’t half love these two!
It was such a beautiful clear night, so the temptation to try and shoot the ISS again was too much. I packed the tripod and the camera and headed back out to the tallest hill looking over the Black Country, … Continue reading
A beautiful clear nights sky tonight meant only one thing, time to try and capture the ISS flying over my garden! This is it, with the Moon and Jupiter for good measure. God I love space!!
I made the mistake of trying to get Unis to move out of my chair in the lounge.. this was the look that greeted me!
Can you guess what Unis has just done?!?!? hehe! She even looks guilty!!
These two have really made me smile today. First Lily comes out of pre-school and just before we leave she has to say bye to the pets – ‘Bye Skinny Pigs’ she yells, to the guinea pigs!! It was far … Continue reading