- You know when you have so much stuff to do you don't know where to start 😖😫 - 16 hours ago
- @angielund78 Oh my goodness!!!! Still ❤️❤️❤️this picture!!! 😘😘 - 17 hours ago
- @sigreg Ahh bless ya, it was great to see you as well! I was just going to type you a message to say sorry I didn't… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 1 day ago
- Bloody hell.. really shocked to hear about Chester 😓 - 3 days ago
- @Cadgwith_Cove How the blinking heck did they manage to get that out?!?! - 3 days ago
My Cloud!#bcafc 2013 astronomy Black Country blog Bradford Bradford City breakfast busy Carling Cup cat chapter children COPS Cup final daughter dog dogs Early Learning Centre ELC family family time food football fresh air friends fun funny happy Happyland Highgate Common Himley Hall home ISS kennels kids Kingswinford laughter living together love Mum mummy outside parenting park pet pets photo photography play playing police police dog police puppy project365 project 365 puppy puppy walking school silent sunday snow snowmageddon South Staffs space stay at home mum sunshine tired UK COPS Walk walking warm weather West Midlands winter working mum
As Sunday draws nearer Mr.N had the big decision of which shirt to wear under his new cup final one.. so we decided to get them all out!!
Lily had breakfast with her two best friends today! PD pup Unis and the newest addition to the family (thanks to Uk Cops!) PD Nero. She doesn’t half love these two!
It was such a beautiful clear night, so the temptation to try and shoot the ISS again was too much. I packed the tripod and the camera and headed back out to the tallest hill looking over the Black Country, … Continue reading
A beautiful clear nights sky tonight meant only one thing, time to try and capture the ISS flying over my garden! This is it, with the Moon and Jupiter for good measure. God I love space!!
I made the mistake of trying to get Unis to move out of my chair in the lounge.. this was the look that greeted me!